Изображения Вкл.Выкл.
Обычная версия сайта
Версия для слабовидящих
Поиск

I agree this aspect of NBA 2K21 is definitely tougher

Страницы: 1
Ответить
I agree this aspect of NBA 2K21 is definitely tougher

As predicted, the new shooting mechanic has been the discussion on the very first official day of release for Nba 2k21 Mt. In a word, many consumers find making shots always to be: difficult. Having logged a while on the game myself, I agree this aspect of NBA 2K is definitely tougher. However, I am a part of the group that does not wish to view anything changed.The gameplay is powerful and a little more strategic in every mode, and the changes to shooting are mainly part of this quality.I'm in precisely the same boat as you. I really believe next gen consoles won't sell well this fall. With the coronavirus I presume there'll be manufacturing shortages and mess ups. I think a lot of people will probably be waiting for 2k22 to upgrade anyways.I bought present gen because I'm not updating till next summer at the first.

Hello, I cant decide should I buy the upcoming NBA2k21 to PC or PS4. Do you guys anticipate the NBA2k21 computer version to exactly the like the 2k20 edition? With this I mean that the community on computer died in two months following the launch and the online feels like you're playing with wooden block. I attempted the 2k20 online on pc and ps4 and there's a huge difference how much better that the 2k20 online were on the ps4.

YO! Whatever you do... DO NOT GET IT ON PC!! I wound up buying 2k20 two times, bc I got it on pc first and also the experience just is not there!!! Firstly. . There's no one too play with!

Second. . The people that do play PC... Are hackers. . Or directly garbage!! Trash too the point at which it is no fun. . And hackers into the point where it is not fair. Only an odd encounter, all in most.3rd.. The 3k community is predominantly on console. I understand many men and women say how toxic we are and all that but still. . I ardently believe 2k was intended for consoles . . Along with the computer version is just an adequate port. I tremendously. . And strongly advice you, not to get the pc version. . If you don't want to hack on the park or just into playing with park and just playing solo on your own in mycareer or my team or my team.

The Guru Stick has been a staple of 2K basketball for years now, and for the most part, has mostly gone awry since its inception. In past games, you can hold the Pro Stick in any direction to have a jump shot. This was limiting us from utilizing the right rod as a fully featured dribble stick. So this season, we're creating a fairly substantial change to how the Guru Stick works.

You will also be able to play with it on your PC through Steam. The movie game will also be available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X at start when those consoles launch. The negativity that surrounds the sport of NBA 2K is still heard from 1 release date to the next. The sport continues to show disappointment at the hottest buy mt nba 2k21 release in Suns player ratings even following a 8-0 revealing from the bubble.

Travis Scott Jordan 1

Yeezy Shoes

Yeezy Supply

Air Jordans

Jordan 11s

Jordan 11

Jordans Shoes

Retro Jordans

Moncler Jackets

Nike Air Jordan

Moncler Outlet

Off-White